Evaluation is an important element of an ATE proposals. EvaluATE has developed several resources to help you develop your evaluation plans and integrate them into your ATE proposals. This video highlights a few of them—these and more can be accessed from the links below the video.
- ATE Proposal Evaluation Plan Template
- Data Collection Planning Matrix
- Evaluator Biographical Sketch Template for National Science Foundation (NSF) Proposals
- Evaluation Planning Checklist for ATE Proposals
- Evaluation Questions Checklist for Program Evaluation
- Guide to Finding and Selecting an Evaluator
- Logic Models: Getting them Right and Using them Well [webinar]
- Logic Model Template for ATE Projects and Centers
- NSF Prior Support Checklist
Except where noted, all content on this website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.